www.y-of-i.blogspot.com YOUniverCity of Investing


 

Bookmark and Share

search for more here:

Latest financial news

Saturday, June 12, 2010

A university on wheels?

HI!

As you probably have noticed, I already mentioned a few books. I like to stress the importance of books, and I have a recommendation for you...

Turn your car into a university on wheels! Yes, that's right! How? If you follow me on this blog, I will share the best books I have read on creating a millionair mind, investing, and making loads of money with you.

Turning your car into a university on wheels means that you order these books as audio books, just as you listened to the alchemist, you are able to listen to great books on the topics I just mentioned in your car. This is way better than listening to the same songs over and over again, and hearing irritating advertisements and the same news every hour. Do you now realise how much better you are able to use all of the time you spend in your car?!? Most people spent a few hours a week in their car... what about you?

Besides this, reading is good too. If you walk into the house of a poor person, you see a big television and a small collection of books. If you walk into the house of a rich person, what do you see? A big collection of books, and a big TV. However, what do you think came first regarding the rich person? What other things would the rich/family person now own in comparison with the poor?

However, soon I will tell you what's important to do besides reading. It is common sense, but most people don't do it. Do you have a clue what I am talking about? Let me know by a reaction.. I will appreciate it :)

Ciao for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment